To DREAM...


To Dream…

So in reading a book called “You Can Heal Your Life” by Louise L. Haye – an 
amazing book by the way – one in which I would recommend everyone spend some 
time 

reading
reflecting 
revitalizing your soul

anyway in reading this book, in a particular chapter it asks you to look at an 
old photo of yourself as a child and study the picture – and to write a few 
words about your inner child (who is that?)

Not a care in the world!

I’m wondering what I was thinking in this picture. Let’s ignore how stylish, 
I know...even then! But lets look at the soul of those eyes.  I do not remember 
this moment in my childhood, but I remember the bow, the dress, the room etc.  
I remember living in Queens at the time, and at night when I was supposed to 
be sleeping...I would look out of a window on to the sidewalk – where teenagers 
would hang out, and I remember thinking one day I want to giggle and stand 
around like all of you…Oh to dream!

Dreams were so innocent then.  

Dreams were so close to the heart then.  

Has the innocence of our dreams disappeared as we get older and “caught up” 
in what adults have to manage? Responsibility and Life!

So what do we do to rejuvenate that innocence in 
our dreams?

Nothing like a little Costa Rica to free your mind...
and open up your spirit!

For me it was reconnecting with nature and relaxing my mind.  Reminding 
myself that I had the ability not only to rest but to dream, and DREAM BIG!

We want so much, or so we think, but sometimes are we blocked? Are the 
responsibilities of life, the challenges, the disappointments cluttering our dreams…

We need to re-connect with our younger self and remind ourselves of the 
innocence of a dream!

And help turn our fears into dreams that become a success!

Remember who you are! 

Comments