What fairy tale character are you?

So what fairy tale character are you?

I’ve become a little obsessed with the ABC TV Show Once Upon A Time.  The parallel between the two lives that certain characters lead in Storybrooke and in the Enchanted Forest show character traits that we can all relate to.

And hope…there is always hope!

I started to think about who is it that I relate to the most…and I landed on the evil queen.  Not because I think I am a mean person but because I saw a side of her that is always searching for her happy ending.

I know that many fairy tales are violent some of them even based on stories that have been passed down.  And I thought, what can we learn from them?

Maybe it is to have hope and keep that hope even when really really really bad things happen.

Or maybe sometimes life is just a good story.




Comments